Good times....good looking guys
Wow. This is a record for me. 2 posts in one day!!!
Its been a good year since I've done any serious cruising and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I mean, there's great music, cool cars, and good looking boys. Plus, car flirting is relatively harmless. Kat and I went out with Kristin in her new yellow Cavalier. We attracted a lot of attention and had a lot of guys checking us out. I think the ones we really had hooked were 3 guys in a Mustang. The driver and the guy in the back were really good looking. They kept checking us out and pulling up beside us. When we decided to pull a U-ie and they were beside Kat and I shot the good 'ol "here's looking at you two-fingered shot gun" (hard to explain in words, but makes sense when you actually see it). We laughed so much about that. The driver was just shocked. No one really wanted to race us off the line though. We had one really good-looking guy in a Ranger pull up beside us at several lights but he always chickened out. Oh well, maybe next time. Once I get the 'Bu back, I think I might just have to go for a cruise......


4 Comments:
Hey hon! Miss cruisin' with yah - when I get home... and you have the 'bu back... we need to grab some good tunes (I'm thinkin' the Newsboys kind) and go cruisin on Albert!! I miss Albert Street! Love you! - Becca
Car flirting?! First platonic cuddling, and now car flirting...what is the world coming to? And can I join sometime this summer? Sounds like fun! Have a good day, hon.
you'd sure better gimme a call when you go out with the 'bu! i could deal with some "good times and some good-looking guys," too! haha...see u tonight skating!
No, I don't platonic cuddle. I'm not sure what Ari is speaking of. As for car flirting and cruising, I'm from a small town. What can I say? Its in my blood to cruise and check out cars and guys. Although I have never overtly flirted that much. It gave me a weird sort of thrill though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home