Thursday, November 24, 2005

Call It My Inability to Focus

Somedays I swear I have ADHD. I am always fidgety, fall asleep if I have to sit still too long and I have a hard time attending to the task at hand for more than 5 minutes. One of my friends describes me as an ADHD shopper in Wal-Mart because I dart from display to display ooohing and awing. All that being say, here are the thoughts that have been darting through my mind today:

-I am stronger than I was the other day (my grip strength went up)
-I rock at sit-ups, not so good at push-ups
-I despise group work. I hate leaving the fate of my final mark up to someone else
-you have to very comfortable to stand in front of a class in spandex to give a presentation for 15 minutes
-my fleece from work is hot. Its so nice and soft and warm and I've been getting a lot of compliments on it
-I hate that I am an emotional/stressed eater
-conversations at 3:00 in the morning with a friend in another country who is just starting their day out rock
-brides must pick their maids of honour carefully
-I love my cowboy hat
-I am so totally stoked that my older sister is coming this weekend. You have no idea
-I love my cowboy hat
-the song "take me home" by Vanessa Carlton (i think?) makes me think "Take me to Agribition"
-I love the country. My heart aches for it every time I walk into the buildings at the Exhibition grounds and smell cow
-I want to be the classic farmwife someday. The one who loves her kids, is a hardworker, helps with the farm work, knows how to cook and manage the household despite being really busy. Oh, and I want to drive a Chevy. That's a given. Gotta have one like Old Betsy (our farm truck) that is all rusted out and has lots of character dents in it for around the farm. might want something a little better for the long road trips to the city etc. Either way....Chevs.
-I want to marry a rancher. I would say a dairy farmer but even though I loved it and miss it so it ties you down so so much. I would rather raise beef and have some spare time to breathe. One thing I would like to do is show cattle. Never had that much opportunity to do that with the dairy.
-Did I mention I love the country?
-city boys are so.....cityish.....lol! Thanks Trisha. That totally made my night!

3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

moooOOOOOOOO...does that bring back memories?:P

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Brian said...

Kat, you have such an eloquent way with animal sounds, I mean words.

 
At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's really no other way to describe those city boys other than cityish. see you at the rodeo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home