I Just Want You to Know.....Mullets Rock
This is a shout out to all my mullet-lover friends: you know who you are. How you bless my soul.
So usually when I'm at the gym I'll watch and listen to CMT but when they are not playing straight music videos, I don't like to waste time listening to the VJ's/show hosts so I usually flip over to Much Music Top 10 which is usually on at the time I work out and there's this video that is always on there. Its Backstreet Boys....but don't discredit it on that fact alone. Wait 'til you see the Mullets in this vid. I especially like Nick's and Kevin's....they're classic. I am ashamed to admit I even know their names.....but like I said.....the Mullets are awesome so I feel justified knowing their names. I have this song stuck in my head all the time now because the video is so memorable. Every time someone mentions mullets I mention this video but no one had seen it so I decided to be proactive and go find it.
So here you go mullet lovers: go to http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/backstreet_boys/videos.jhtml?popThis=popVideo(57068)
and watch the "Just Want You to Know". I don't watch a lot of music videos but guaranteed this is one of the best ones I've seen in awhile even though it seems like it has nothing to do with the video. Hope you enjoy....I've got to go grease my Mullet.


2 Comments:
YES!
Someone who finally understands the fine art of mullet hunting. Thanks for sending me the video today at my work. We watched the video a few times in the office....ahh, on our breaks of course.
The drummer's unitard is up there but the mullets still rank the highest.
Some places to find mullets for beginning hunters:
- fair grounds
- BINGO halls
- construction sites
- road crews
- small town cabarets
- Camaros
www.mullethunters.com (why do I know this site?)
Awesome! Here's to mullets.
Mullets, mullets and more mullets...that's hot!!! Haha! Why the heck do they make our head's turn so fast. The only conclusion I can think of, is we must think they're hot;). Why else would we stare so much. It's like checking out a hot guy. We have to see what kindof hair he has, facial features, and build. Now, it's the cut of the mullet....oh yeah! Haha, yeah, that video rocks, I laughed! And believe it or not, domino's serves a few mullet-growers here and there.
And don't dis mullets because I definitely have the shapings of one when i don't do my hair:P Speaking of which, I also have to go grease my mullet, catch y'all later
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home